viernes, 7 de noviembre de 2014

Financial Independence

Hi everyone ! I hope you are ok. It was a rough week but let's be positive (?): It's FRIDAY ! :)





Todays topic of the blog is the financial independence... Well, everyone knows that I'm in college, and i have to study a lot, so that consumes almost all my free time... Due to that I dont have a job, so i dont make my own money. Instead of that, my dad sends me certain mount of money every month for my needs. 

One of the biggest problems i have is that i don't live with my parents, i live by my own and i had to learn to administrate the money that my dad gaves me, for my needs, like buying lunch, charge my transport card, buy food, maybe some fruits, and the materiales that i need due to my career: Dentistry.
This materials regrettably, are veeery expensive so big part of my money is spent in dental materials.



     



Some times i try to save the money in the bank account, but most of the time I spent all. So,  like i recently said, i save my money in the bank so when i need money i have to go to a cash machine. I always try to save some moeny but is a little bit imposible... Santiago is an expensive city and so it this my career :(


Someday, when i had my own momey i will save it, because i think that is very important have my money in case.


However there's a biggest problem behind the financial independence theme... is about the wealth distribution in Chile that is very uneven

While some people have it all, and in the other face of the coin we have some people that dosen't have it all...  Maybe one of the things you can do is a project that should be done to support these persons

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Andrea my parents give me money to buy food and pay the transport too. I think like you, the dental materials are expensive, we have spent a lot of money to buy them :c

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I think it must be very difficult to manage the money in the house by yourself, for me it would be very difficult, and also buying the materials of our career, lots of money is going, it has been very difficult to save money this semester, so I admire you for everything what you do :)
    Regards :D

    ResponderBorrar